Kyle Faggioli

Kyle+Faggioli

After recently helping create the Young Politicians club, sophomore has his eyes on a future in politics, and making an impact on the world.

“I’m a part of the Republican club, young politicians club, stock market club, and the debate team. I do all of these to set myself up in the best way possible for what I want to do in the future…”

A man for the people, a voice for the voiceless. Working hours on end to satisfy the needs of the public. Pushing relentlessly to give justice to those around the world. That is what sophomore Kyle Faggioli sees in his future.

Faggioli, the youngest child of three boys, grew up in Chester Springs, Pa., where he has lived his whole life.

He has two older brothers. Tommy, who is 21, and Eric, who is 24. Kyle is the only child at home with his parents, David and Kelly.

Faggioli’s mom, Kelly, expressed no surprise when she heard that her son was interested in pursuing politics in the future.

“He was always interested in history since he was young. Over time, I could see it develop into a strong interest in politics and current events,” she said.

Faggioli has been described by both his parents and his classmates as being a uniquely fun person. Sophomore Jack Cassidy described Kyle as, “a guy that makes you laugh in any situation. He’s that funny, yet crazy kind of kid.”

Faggioli joined the Republicans club his freshman year at Malvern, and felt that the club wasn’t getting many members because of its strong views on politics. He thought of a plan to include more people in a political club.

“I wanted to switch things up and make it more welcoming, and go with the Augustinian values truth, unity, and love. So what we did was we met with Mr. Rawlings, and we said that we wanted to create a club that had a more welcoming experience, so that anybody could join it. What we planned on doing was to get guest speakers come in, and just discuss politics in different current events that are going on,” Faggioli said.

He succeeded in doing so, and the Young Politicians club has recently gained many new members.

Faggioli said that he wanted to get guest speakers to come in and talk to the guys about politics, and current events. Since he is a big contributor and leader of the young politicians club, Faggioli got to help facilitate and plan the visit of a representative of the United Nations, Brother Jack Tierney, O.S.A.

“We recently got a speaker to come in, Jack Tierney, from the UN. He spoke about what he does the UN representing the Augustinian values in the UN. It was definitely a really high profile job which was pretty cool to hear about,” Faggioli said.

[perfectpullquote align=”right” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]“He was always interested in history since he was young. Over time, I could see it develop into a strong interest in politics and current events.”

-Mrs. Kelly Faggioli

[/perfectpullquote]

Faggioli thinks that using his unique personality and leadership skills can get him far in his dreams of becoming a politician. “I’m a fun-loving kind of person,” he said. “Someday, I hope to be head of the UN, or president of the U.S..”

Faggioli says he has a wide variety of people that inspire him to follow these dreams. “Elon Musk is a big inspiration for me,” he said. “Also, Marco Rubio because he has such a good story and he is a great politician.”

Not only do these big names inspire him, but also people that are close to Faggioli and his family. “My dad has always been involved with politics, I hope to someday be just as involved as he is,” Faggioli said. “Also, my neighbor is a part of the Republican committee which is so cool. I look up to him a lot.”

Faggioli left off with an interesting quote that really expresses his humor, and his enthusiasm for the future.

“Life is like an oyster; you gotta get your hands slimey, and just grab the gooey stuff,” he said.