Announcements 4.2.14

Good Morning, Malvern! Today is Wednesday, April 2.
It is a Day 1, A Schedule

**Junior MECO Meeting**
There will be a mandatory meeting during break today in the Duffy Center for all Juniors regarding next year’s MECO. Students are asked to arrive on time as the meeting will begin promptly at the end of second period.

**Mr. Stewart’s 1st Period Chem**
Attention all students in MR. STEWART’S 1st period Chemistry class. The ” PHOTO – CHEM” PROJECT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLEASE GO TO REGULAR CLASSES TODAY.

**Mock Trial**
All participants in Mock Trial should report to room 331 today at ninth period for a yearbook picture. Please be on time.

**Young Poet’s Club**
There is a very important Young Poets Club meeting today at 9th period
in room 202. All are welcome to join. Bring anything you have.

**BASH**
For those students who received an e-mail regarding having their picture taken for BASH, and are available, please report to the steps outside of Austin Hall this afternoon at 3:00 p.m.

**Student Council**
Student Council Officer Elections for the 2014-2015 school year will take place in homeroom tomorrow, Thursday, April 3rd. Students presently in grades 9 and 11 will have the opportunity to vote for their three class officers for next year. Student Council is pleased to announce that the unopposed Jaxson Hoey, Kevin Smyth and Sam Stroud will be representing the class of 2016 again next year. Any 9th or 11th grade student who will not be in school tomorrow, should see Ms.Lohse or Dr.Dlugos in Carney 205 to obtain an absentee ballot.

**Intramural Schedule**
The intramural schedule for today and tomorrow is posted behind me and has been sent to each student’s email. There have been changes made in the schedule, so please check the schedule for the updated games.