Top Five Christmas Gifts of 2011

Yet another holiday season has passed, bringing families, friends and loved ones together to celebrate the the gift of giving. Despite the hard times with the economy, people managed to scrape together every last penny, in order to see the gleam in our eyes as we unwrapped what could possibly be…. another piece of technology. So, here are the top five christmas of 2011.

1) iPHONE 4S

Coming in first place is the iPhone 4S. The automated assistant Siri, which is the only major difference between the 4S and 4, has been quite busy assisting iPhone users with directions, movie times, and answering important questions, like the meaning of life. You can also use Siri to google pressing issues like “how to cheat in Temple Run so I can beat all my friends with a score that goes well into the multi-millions.” It is now safe to say that everyone and anyone is an owner of an Apple iPhone.

2) iPad 2

Stealing second place is yet another Apple Product, the iPad 2. The iPad 2 features a new slim design, runs a bit faster the original, is equipped with two cameras, and is available in black and white. Due to these new advances and astounding apps available in the App Store, like iBooks and the ABC player, it is no longer referred to as the enlarged iPod Touch, rather a revolution in technology.

3) Concert Tickets

Many teens walked down there stairs Christmas Day to find tickets to popular concerts and performances coming in the new year. Concerts such as ‘Watch the Throne’ performed by Jay-Z and Kanye West and the much anticipated ‘Born This Way Ball.’

4) Polo Clothing

Clothing can sometimes be a safe choice or a disaster… but those who woke up with Polo by Ralph Lauren in their stockings were more than pleased. With a variety of styles, teens can rock the ‘classy’ look, ‘gangster’ look, or ‘I’m a rich snob’ look.

5) Limited Edition Colored Beats

High performance headphones are one thing, but limited edition colored Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones, is something completely different. Dr. Dre is brings a whole new standard to High Definition Noise Isolating headphones, the quality of sound these bad boys produce does not even compare! But I would expect nothing less, after all, he is a doctor.

Other hot ticket items this Christmas include iTunes Gift Cards, a puppy, the new Kindle Fire, and XBOX 360 with Kinect.