Morning Announcements 2.20.14

Good Morning, Malvern! Today is Thursday, February 20.

It is a Day 2, A Schedule.

**3-on-3 Tournament**

The 3-on-3 Tournament ends today.  Come out to see who will be crowned the champion.

**Tennis**

Sign-ups for Tennis will be in the athletic training room after school at the O’Neill Center. Anyone interested will need to sign-up today because a Parents night is being set-up for Monday evening at 6pm. The booster club and the head coach need this information to communicate to you and your parents about what is happening for tennis this Spring.

**Marine Biology**

Dr. Fry’s Marine Biology students should report to Dougherty Hall today for class. Please bring everything that you need for the light and sound show so we can set up our display.

**Blood Drive**

The Blood Drive is today! All students who signed up to donate should report to the O’Neill Center at your registered time. Please be on time with your teacher permission slip. If you lost your teacher permission slip, there are some extras outside of my office.

Check your email with the donation schedule and your time.

Thank you again for saving a life!

**AP English*

This is a reminder that Bohannon’s A.P. English classes are to meet in

the Maker Room of the learning commons today.

**World Affairs Club**

Attention members of the World Affairs Club.  There will be a meeting TOMORROW; Thursday, during 9th period in Room 301.  Please plan on attending to discuss the topics and assignments for the upcoming Summit.

**Stock Market Game**

The SPRING 2014 STOCK MARKET GAMES begins on Monday, February 24th at 9:30 AM and runs for 10 weeks through Friday, May 2nd.

TEAM FEE:    $15.00

SEE MR. OSTICK in ROOM 106 for TEAM SIGN-UP SHEETS or PRINT THE FORMS attached on the e-mail.

The Spring Game is OPEN to all Upper School Students and places you in THE STOCK MARKET CLUB.

**Physics Olympics**

The Physics Olympics team is preparing for the final meet on Saturday March 1st at Interboro HS.  Meetings will take place in Sullivan 341 during 9th period on Mondays and Wednesdays.