Announcement 3/28

Good Morning, Malvern! Today is Friday, March 28.
It is a Day 4, D Schedule

**Reminder**
Students are reminded that they are not permitted in Dougherty Hall or the O’Neill Center without a proctor present! If you can find a faculty member to be there, that is fine. Otherwise, no students are permitted in any gym without a faculty proctor.

**Blackfriar Chronicle**
The staff of the Blackfriar Chronicle is proud to present their March issue. Their writers and reporters have worked hard to bring the best of the buzz around campus to you. Read all about the future of the schedule from Andrew Stetser, hear all about the big transitions for the JV lacrosse program, and sit down with Andy Pancoast, Athlete of the Issue. There is so much going on in this issue, so open it up and read!

**Student council**
The Student Council shoe drive ends today. Please place new or gently used men’s, women’s, or children’s shoes in the boxes located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of Carney or in Good Counsel. Please make sure that the pairs of shoes stay together by using a rubber band, string or a plastic bag. See John Monday with any questions.

**Christian Service**
Sign up to work Evanfest in Mr. Legner’s office. This is your last chance to get service hours at a Malvern event. All freshmen need 10 hours of service. All sophomores and juniors need one service activity. Service logs are due April 23 and can be found in Theology classrooms. Fill it out, get it signed, and return it to your Theology teacher. If you are not sure how many hours you have completed, email or speak with Mrs. Miele, Mr. Legner’s assistant.