Fr. Reilly hits the road

During Fr. Reilly’s Head of School Tour, he will be meeting with alumni from all around the country.

Head of School Fr. Donald Reilly O.S.A. will be visiting Chicago, New York, Washington D.C. this spring to meet up with alumni and discuss what’s going on at the school.

“I’m interested in listening to their stories and letting them know what’s happening at their alma mater,” Reilly said.

Reilly thinks that the tour will help create a better a outreach with alumni.

“They want to meet me, and for very good reasons. [They want to know] who is caring for the school…they also know that things have changed, because they get our communication. But I want to be able to explain exactly what we’re doing here, and thank them,” Reilly said.

Although these meetings are in a town hall format, Reilly is also willing to talk to alumni in a different setup.

“I’m certainly open to meeting with people one-on-one, but it would primarily be gatherings of alums,” Reilly said.

However, Reilly won’t be the only one talking at the event.

“I also want to listen. And anybody who’s coming to one of those meetings is probably interested in the same thing,” Reilly said.

Reilly is not excited about any location in particular, but is looking forward to all of his destinations.

“I’m looking forward to each one because I’m new in my position, and I’m really excited about what we’re doing here and I want to share that,” Reilly said.