Top 10 Christmas Songs

When radio stations play Christmas songs nonstop, here’s what tops my holiday playlists.

Everyone loves Christmas songs, but no one can ever seem to pick a favorite, or three. Here’s my list that might help you out.

10. Feliz Navidad- José Feliciano

This is a song everyone can sing together because of its simple lyrics and amount of fun.

9. Mele Kalikimaka- Bing Crosby (The Best Christmas Song Singer)

Another Christmas song which is sung in another language that has a festive and fun feel. It’s okay if you can’t pronounce it.

8. Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt

This song captures the wishes we all have hoping Santa will leave the right presents under the tree.  

7. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas- Perry Como

Everyone knows the feeling when the first people have their lights up before thanksgiving and you want to listen to Christmas music but it’s just too early so you sing this in your head.

6. O Christmas Tree- Tony Bennett

Shoutout to all the Christmas trees out there and the people that sell them. It’s also a good song.

5. Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwfz5mMLSDM

No list of great songs can be complete without Elvis.

4. Happy X-Mas- John Lennon

This is also one of the most unique Christmas songs out there. And includes Christmas’s long lost cousin New Years.

3. White Christmas- Bing Crosby (The Best Christmas Song Singer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14

Everyone wishes for there to be snow in Christmas morning, not as much as we wish for it on Sunday nights, but we still are hopeful.

2. All I want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey

Although we might not admit the number one Christmas song for 10 to 20 year old girls as one of our favorites, it is.

1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town- Live- Bruce Springsteen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPM73W69wVs

Everything about this song is great. It’s sung by the boss, has an incredible sax solo, and is one of the classics taken to the level of excitement of a concert.

Honorable Mentions-

Christmas Canon,, Do They Know it’s Christmas?, O Come All Ye Faithful, Baby it’s Cold Outside, Chestnuts Roasting in an Open Fire, Winter Wonderland. This is a list of songs that were in consideration and, at some point, were deemed not worthy of such an honor of being in the top 10 Christmas songs of all time.

View Comments (1)